100% Remote Position Full Time Salaried
|Kotlin Back End Engineer (100% Remote)
Elevate Technology Solutions is currently accepting applications for a Kotlin Back End Engineer to support our 100% remote operations. We are looking for self-motivated engineers to join our team to help take our platform to the next level. This excellent opportunity requires that the ideal candidate be smart, hard-working, and self-directed individuals who can thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
***Must hold Green Card or US Citizenship Status***
***100% Remote Position Full Time Salaried***
The Kotlin Back End Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Design and develop our industry leading patient engagement platform.
- Hone your skills in an agile, collaborative environment and work to measurably improve the state of healthcare globally.
The Kotlin Back End Engineer must have the following skills:
- Deep understanding of progressive web application fundamentals and the back-end architecture required to power a suite of globally distributed apps.
- Ability to deliver large features that provide significant value to our customers.
- Collaborate well with others, seek input from teammates, and provide detailed code reviews.
- Experience with the following core technologies include: Java, Kotlin, Aurora/MySQL, Spring-Boot & the broader Spring Framework ecosystem, Docker, Redis and all the goodness on Amazon Web Services.
- Love to deliver useful software.
- Have strong experience as a professional developer working with a distributed team.
- Passionate about shipping code that is scalable, maintainable and well-tested.
- Fluent in the Java and/or Kotlin language and can reason about the JRE.
- Can successfully communicate with internal and external stakeholders to resolve operational concerns & customer issues.
- Enjoy optimizing complex data models for understandability and performance.
- Are not dogmatic in your technology choices, but have the passion and knowledge to engage in debates about various tooling and technologies.
- Have experience designing, implementing, and maintaining APIs as a service for your team and customers.
- Familiar with our open source stack and associated tooling.
- Have experience deploying and operating services-oriented platforms on AWS infrastructure.
- Interested in building a reliable, fault-tolerant, multi-tenant platform and delivering it to a global user base
Elevate Technology Solutions is an information technology consulting firm specializing in delivering leading edge expertise and solutions developed through and emphasis in national security and cutting edge technology. Elevate Technology Solutions stays on the forefront of technology advances in order to provide exceptional resources in disciplines such as cloud computing, virtualization, information security and business intelligence.
To apply for above job you can directly apply using phone, email or web link given above.