|Senior Rust Engineer (remote)||2020-06-16|
Polymath is an interface between financial securities and the blockchain, helping issuers to overcome the complex technical and legal challenges related to issuing regulated securities on the blockchain. We are a team of start-up veterans, legal experts, finance professionals, and all-star developers looking to hire a Senior Rust Engineer to work on our sophisticated blockchain projects.
· Be a key contributor to a new securities focused blockchain and related tools
· Contribute to the solution’s end-to-end architecture
· Act as a technical expert in the research, specification & implementation of blockchain technologies
· At least 3-5 years of experience in software development
· Experience designing and implementing complex distributed systems. Blockchains would be great, but also distributed storage or analytics platforms, distributed file systems, operating systems or other complex, parallel, low level systems
· High level of proficiency with Rust programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms. Other low-level languages like C++ may be considered but not preferred
· Strong ability to meet project milestones and ability to work with teams in different time zones
· Translating software requirements into stable, working, high-performing software
· Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
· Good written and oral communication skills
· Comfort with Linux
· Experience with the Rust programming language
· Experience with any blockchain at the protocol level
· Understanding of various consensus protocols (PoW, PoS, Tendermint, Raft, PBFT, ALGORAND, etc.)
· Ability to author or co-author blog posts, whitepapers or other materials about your work
· Familiarity with the Parity Substrate framework.
· Experience in Identity Management, zkSnarks, cryptography, finance
· Experience creating DSLs (domain specific languages) and related tooling
· BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or relevant discipline. Master’s degree is even nicer
Remote, REMOTE, Remote Web Address :- Senior Rust Engineer (remote) job vacancy in Remote
To apply for above job you can directly apply using phone, email or web link given above.