What will you own?
• Build a data pipeline for fraud detection signals
• Build models for fraud detection based on alternative indicators
• Build APIs for engaging, consumer facing features that educate users on the current identity and credit data system
• R&D open source financial data aggregation systems
• R&D open source credit scoring models
What will you teach us?
• How to gather fraud detection signals
• How to build a data pipeline with dozens of signals
• How to build fraud detection models that evolve over time
• How to build open source models
|Remote||$80K - $160K|
What will you learn?
• How a user provisioned data aggregation platform can be built
• The limitations of incumbent credit systems
• Develop expertise on fraud signals and identity challenges across the world
• How blockchain and public key infrastructure is integrated with enterprise fintech
• How decentralized identity works at scale
• The current and evolving state of decentralized identity management standards
What will be the impact?
• Enable individuals to build a portable, transparent credit profile that only they control
• Enable a competitive ecosystem of alternative credit scoring models
• Influence emerging decentralized identity standards
• Improve data privacy for millions of individuals
• Extend financial services to individuals currently outside of the system
• Enable a platform of borderless savings and lending products
Experience : 1+ years
Remote, REMOTE, Canada Web Address :- Data Architect job vacancy in Remote
To apply for above job you can directly apply using phone, email or web link given above.