EU or Canada residents (non-US)
|Security Engineer F/d/m
What will you be doing?
As with many young companies, your responsibilities will change over time. However, here are some of the responsibilities we expect you to take on as a Security Engineer:
- Research/identify potential vulnerabilities in software and resolve them so that malicious users will not be able to exploit them
- Identify attack vectors that can be used to exploit ChartMogul software and apply appropriate defensive tools and techniques
- Collaborate with the engineering and product team to evolve our defensive techniques, recommend solutions to fix potential security risks
- Design, develop, and deploy applications to improve our monitoring of cloud Infrastructure security and detect security threats in real-time
Sounds interesting? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You have 5+ years of work experience as a software security engineer
- Understanding of security fundamentals and clear passion around security as a mindset
- Detailed technical knowledge of techniques, standards and state-of-the art capabilities for authentication and authorization, applied cryptography, security vulnerabilities and remediation
- Strong experience with system administration, 2FA, SSO, and OS hardening techniques for Linux environments
- Knowledge of web related technologies (Web applications, Web - Services and Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
- Knowledge of multiple programming languages. Right now we use Ruby-on-Rails, Rust, and Go with Gin.
- Strong knowledge of cloud environments, particularly Docker, AWS and DigitalOcean.
- Next to speaking English fluently you are able to understand and translate business requirements into clearly articulated solutions.
- You're passionate about security. You know how to run code, not just write it.
- You're excited to learn new technologies and best-practices.
- You’re always up for pairing and tackling problems with your colleagues.
- You're eager to learn, contribute to design and architecture decisions, and inspire change.
What is it like to work at ChartMogul?
- You’ll join the adventures of an early stage company and experience what it means to have a job that’s incredibly impactful
- You’ll become part of a team of kind and highly dedicated people that all have the same mission: Helping subscription businesses succeed.
- You’ll receive a great salary pack (market or upmarket) and stock options.
- EU or Canada resident
- Please note, we are not accepting applications from U.S. residents at this time
To apply for above job you can directly apply using phone, email or web link given above.