Canny helps SaaS companies build better products by being better at listening to and acting on user feedback.
The benefit of working with SaaS companies is that our work impacts technology in virtually every sector (education, medicine, tech, and so much more). We're using what we're great at, building great products, to have the impact we want to have on the world.
– Early-stage startup, 7 person team, launched three years ago
– Over 600 customers, including industry-leading companies like Lyft, Bench, and Compass
– We haven't raised any money, we are our own bosses
– 100% remote
For more info, check out our blog, team page, or Sarah and Andrew's nomad journey on Instagram.
We're hiring a full-stack engineer to help us build Canny. You'll be working alongside the whole team to make Canny more valuable to its customers, and grow faster
– You've built best-in-class products people fall in love with
– You've built rock-solid, scalable infrastructure from the ground up
– Ideally you've worked in startups, even better if at a B2B/SaaS startup
– Front-end: React, Redux, Webpack, Sass, ES6
– Back-end: Node, Mongo (mongoose), Isomorphic React
Remote, REMOTE, Remote E-Mail :- email@example.com Web Address :- Full-stack Engineer job vacancy in Remote
To apply for above job you can directly apply using phone, email or web link given above.