Work From Home Database Administrator vacancy Announcement
|Jr. Access DBA
The Resource Planning Sr. Consultant, will be responsible for using internal CVS Health and external applications to design, develop, and produce provisioning tools, extracts and reports for internal leadership, business partners and clients. Additionally, identify and assist with building or improving current processes focused on efficiency.
- Gathers and analyzes data to identify and solve conflicts
- Proactively identify root cause of issue in order to define problems to move to solutions
- A minimum requirement of 3 years of experience with below qualifications:
- Microsoft Access database development experience, troubleshooting, tuning and proficiency with database query optimizations
- Microsoft Access-ODBC connections
- Microsoft Access-Importing/Exporting file types including but not limited to-txt and csv.
- Microsoft Access queries (Make, Append, Delete, Updat0 and complex queries within queries
- Relationship Linked data between Microsoft Access queries to Microsoft Excel and vice versa
- Microsoft SQL
- Microsoft Visio
- EWFM (Workforce Apps) Experience
- Avaya CMS Supervisor Experience
- Ability to mentor team members
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience is preferred
To apply for above job you can directly apply using phone, email or web link given above.