Remote job available for UX designer
|UX Designer (remote)
A few examples of your activities:
- Directly impact the success of our products by supporting the Design team in the identification and troubleshooting of UX problems.
- Apply UX best practices to in-house tools, ensuring that our internally developed solutions make every Spooner’s life easier.
- Work with product leads, designers, and developers to create wireframes that meet users’ needs and enhance the quality of our products.
What We Offer
- Your work, in the hands of millions. Our apps have been downloaded hundreds of millions of times. We're a global force and your work will be enjoyed by users all over the world. Exciting, right?
- Design for people, not clients. Here, there aren’t any clients doing backseat driving—we cater solely to our users. That means you're free to unleash your creativity on the people whose opinions matter most: the app-loving public.
- Top-of-the market tools. You get the best hardware on the market and all the software you could need. We can't wait to introduce you to our high-tech approach to design and to our cutting-edge workflows.
- People who lift each other up. We hire for talent and leave divas at the door. You'll find a group of super-skilled Spooners who are eager to learn and teach their secrets. Reciprocal support and respect is everything—you’re unlikely to ever encounter a more harmonious crew.
- Continuous education. We pay for your Italian/English language lessons, but that’s not where it ends. If you make a good case for some extra learning, we’re delighted to foot the tab.
What We Look For
- Business-orientation. You know how to create with your audience in mind, delivering practical solutions within engineering constraints and leveraging data to optimize your offerings.
- Passion for the subject. You have a long-standing, proven passion for UX design. Ideally, you have an aligned background or a portfolio proving your love for understanding users’ needs and creating UX solutions that meet them.
- Some expertise. You’ve got hands-on knowledge of mobile UX design and up-to-date knowledge of platforms. Ideally, you have experience with web or mobile UX design, but it’s OK if you only experimented with it in your free time.
- Humility. You’re down to earth, eager to listen to feedback and constructive criticism, and ready to get your hands dirty with whatever the team needs to succeed.
- Interpersonal skills. You love working closely with teammates and can build quality relationships with pretty much everybody.
To apply for above job you can directly apply using phone, email or web link given above.